12.31.2012

new hair



Yesterday I dyed my hair again and I'm loving the way it turned out. The purple I recently did washed out very fast so I decided on a dark forest green. I mixed Ion Color Brilliance Brights in Teal with Beyond the Zone Color Jamz in Limey Lizard. This was my first time using an Ion dye and it was not my favorite. It smelled really terrible and stained my counter, tub and skin more than the Color Jamz ever does but it did have a thicker, creamier consistency which I liked. This new color has been rubbing off a lot on my hands and pillowcase so I'm worried it will wash out quickly. I'll probably re-dye this green a few times before switching to something new.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment :)
    I love your new hair<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Retaining Walls

    ReplyDelete