2.14.2014

sporty spice


shirt + hat- Nasty Gal, jacket- Topshop, skirt + clutch- made by me, shoes- Nike

I love wearing heels, but lately I find myself pairing athletic shoes with almost every outfit. They're cute, they're comfortable, and I love the way they look with just about everything. Much more practical for winter than five inch heels with a two inch platform.

One of the reasons I haven't posted in a very long time is that my sister and I started a new blog called So Fancy. It's a lifestyle blog where we share recipes, cocktails, furniture and room makeovers, DIY projects, and more. Once I started spending a lot of free time working on So Fancy this blog fell by the wayside. Then it got cold and I completely lost all motivation. It's hard to take outfit photos when it's 25ยบ and windy. Now I have a good indoor space for taking pictures so I'll be posting over here more regularly. I've got a super-stylized shoot in the works and a new design for the blog that will go live next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment