6.10.2014

lapis lazuli



For the past few weeks I've been finding myself very drawn to cobalt blue. I'm not exactly sure what brought it on, but it's fitting right in with my unintentional dress code of black, white, and grey. A little touch on my eyelids and nails keeps things interesting and I'm really liking the way it looks with my hair. These BCBG pumps are my new favorite shoes. I've been looking for a simple, modern, black heel and these get the job done (and look hella sassy doing it). I was a little concerned about a vinyl shoe in the summer (does anyone remember wearing Jelly sandals on a hot afternoon?) but I was happy to discover that they are comfortable and the open front keeps your feet free 'n' fresh.

bodysuit- Karmaloop, skirt- Nasty Gal Nothing But Net Skirt, shoes- BCBG Cynthia vinyl pumps, jacket- Unif Neo Mesh Crop Moto, sunglasses- Quay Eyeware Kitti

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes make me really happy we have the same size feet ;)

    ReplyDelete