2.14.2015

so fresh, so clean






I've spent the last four years pushing my hair to the absolute limit- bleaching it, curling it, and growing it long without regular trims. As much as I loved the way I looked with long hair, my hair simply didn't look good anymore. The ends were fried and breaking, my roots were overgrown, and I was too scared to color it myself anymore. I decided it was time to take a risk and cut as much of it off as I could stand. I was nervous but I found a great stylist who chopped my hair into a textured lob and took my multi-tone color to the greyish/pinky/purple of my dreams. It feels like this is the haircut I was supposed to have all along.

3 comments:

  1. I love the length, and the color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Van Hire BirminBa ni de tóu fàng zài wo tiàodòng de xin shàng Van Hire birmingham Van Hire Birmingham Xiuchi de shì yi zhong yongsú de súqì Zhè ràng wo sousuo yigè huángjin de xinzàng

    ReplyDelete