3.12.2015

final days of winter


cardigan- Dolan, shirt + skirt- H&M, purse + hat- Urban Outfitters, boots- Dolce Vita

I've been spending a little time re-imagining some of my fall and winter outfits for warmer weather. I'm never quite ready to bust out all the pastels and florals when the grass is mostly brown and the trees and bushes are still bare, so I like to take this winter-to-spring period to appreciate my cold-weather clothes before putting them away for the season. This cardigan was a mainstay in my fall and winter wardrobe, thrown over a white t-shirt and leggings or jeans with some ankle booties, but I'm liking it just as much with a skirt and bare legs.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you all take these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We took them at Farmington in the Longwood cabin

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so beautiful! I’m in love with it!
    I’ll be happy to know your opinion about my blog)

    Best wishes,
    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete