9.15.2014

fall shopping


Now that September is halfway over, I've started shopping around for fall and winter clothing and accessories. Though pastels are usually more of a spring thing, I've been thinking a lot about pale pinks, peach, lavender, and baby blue. I've also been bookmarking lots of white shoes, clothing, and fabrics to use for sweatshirts and skirts this fall. While some of these items will never make it into my closet, (like that gorgeous $950 pale pink backpack), here's what I've been coveting for my fall and winter wardrobe:

1. jeffrey campbell mulder platform bootie
2. unif velvet snapback
3. j. crew boy shirt in triangle dot
4. mansur gavriel backpack in rosa 
5. topshop longline duster coat in lilac
6. nasty gal moto zip crop jacket
7. j. crew cropped surf sweatshirt
8. asos minty fresh leather flat shoes in blush
9. jeffrey campbell muskrat leather boot in blush
10. asos pick me up high heels
11. topshop graphic print duster coat
12. lulu*s switch it up reversible tan and black tote

No comments:

Post a Comment